I was asked to write a song for The Dog Bones Café.
One of the most requested songs
Grew up in Morton, IL, ten miles from Peoria and the Illinois River. If I skipped school, you knew where I was at.
This is a Friday night song, for sure.
This song was one of the very first songs I wrote.
Another classic, and highly requested song
When the life gets too hectic and connected
All you need to know are three chords.
It's a last resort but a fresh start.
"Put on your blue suede shoes."
Marriage doesn't always work out. You have to know when to walk away.
Stream music and playlists with SoundCloud and wow your visitors with your tunes.
1. Welcome to the Dog Bones Cafe'
2. Margaritaville (Jimmy Buffet)
3. Take Us Down
4. Am I the Only One (Dierks Bentley)
5. Climb On Board
6. Brown Eyed Girl (Van Morrison)
7. Drop Me Off the Grid
8. Do You Want to Dance (Bobby Freeman)
9. Bankrupt Blues
10. Walking In Memphis (Marc Cohen)
11. Our New Years Eve
12. My Back Pages (Bob Dylan)